"25 things i wish i realized while i was still in highschool"
- That zit on your cheek literally does not matter
- Skipping class one time will not ruin your entire life
- The boy you’re trying so hard to impress will mean nothing to you in a year
- Bring coffee to school and ignore people who make fun of it
- Bring a snack, too. Don’t care if people hear you eating in class.
- Being popular isn’t and will never be something that seriously defines who you are
- Appreciate your teachers
- Doing/not doing drugs doesn’t make you cooler than anyone else.
- Neither does drinking
- Talk to the kid sitting alone; even though it may not change your life it could drastically change theirs
- Participate in school events
- Wear sweatpants everyday
- Or wear a dress everyday
- Wear whatever makes you comfortable
- Nobody will laugh at you if you sit alone at your lunch table for five minutes
- Utilize the library
- Don’t wait 20 minutes to text someone back just to seem cool
- Tell your friends how much you love them
- Cherish your free textbooks… seriously
- Help confused freshmen, be nice to them. Remember how much you would have appreciated it a couple years ago
- Compliment the other girls in the bathroom
- That fight you had with your mom really isn’t that big of a deal
- It’s okay to cry
- Don’t let your desire for a romantic relationship stop you from forming platonic relationships
- Remember that life does go on
GOOD JESUS GOD. You know what frustrates me? When people watch documentaries - then they automatically think that they KNOW EVERYTHING. Like that damn documentary they watched wasn’t BIASED at all. Good fucking grief. Try look on the other side of the damn grass. Yes, I know you hate America, but watching a fucking 1.5 hour tell-all movie about American Politics shouldn’t sway you into moving out of America and into France and start eating their dammned FRIES. You need to look at it from all sides and be fucking grateful that you were born in a country that doesn’t make you shit in a hole in the ground and has AMAZING plumbing systems. You know what … go to France and eat your fries, hate hearing your shit.
Conversation I overheard at work
- Customer: How can you do this job (stripping)? Isn't it degrading having to take your clothes of for money?
- Dancer: You're the guy that just forked out $300 for me to take my clothes off. Isn't it degrading having to pay that much before a girl who looks like me will take her clothes for you?
I think HISTORY and reality tv shows has made it clear to NEVER EAT A GIRLS FAVORITE CHOCOLATE BECAUSE YOU WILL PAY FOR IT AND GO TO CHOCOLATE EATING HELL.